- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- pepperoni slice, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F(200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into about a 12-inch (30 cm) round. If at any point the dough begins to stick, sprinkle on a bit more flour.
- Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, sprinkle on the cheese, and top with pepperonis.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust has turned golden-brown.
- Slice and serve.
- 16 rebanadas